Have a digital companion to be more cautious about those unsafe locations and scary nights. Keep these best women safety apps for an additional layer of your security!
Now, when smartphones are being used by a huge number of people, some genius developers have found a way to turn them into safety tools. Apps are existing currently that can raise emergency alarms whenever needed. It is being proved as a useful way, and with the increasing popularity of these apps, it is expected that the future will be safer for women.
Our Top Picks
Here in this article, we have come up with safety apps for women to make them feel secure whenever they are heading somewhere! Most of these apps are location sharing apps that allow you to raise emergency alerts and share locations instantly so the help can arrive at the right place.
Best Safety Apps For Women
My SafetiPin observes and calculates the safety score of the area and alerts you through notifications. The app uses GPS location to gather your information. Moreover, you can use the app to find alternative routes to avoid unsafe areas.
The app lets you call emergency contacts with a click. Moreover, this one of the best apps for girls safety uses elements like Lighting availability, the openness of the location, presence of security, etc to calculate the safety score.
Features of My SafetiPin
- It uses your GPS location and informs you about the safety of your surroundings
- The app is capable of observing the security level of the area
- It can give you the location of nearest safe locations
- The app is available in English, Hindi, Spanish, Vietnamese, and Cambodian languages
This one of the best women safety apps allows you to stay in touch with your family members all the time. The women safety app provides real-time GPS location information to help caretakers and family members reduce the worrying about the safety of the user. With this app for women safety, one can also review the history of the person’s whereabouts to ensure they are safe. In case of any emergency, the app can also turn your phone into a walkie-talkie for faster communication.
Features of iSharing
- Real-time GPS location
- Emergency walkie-talkie access
- Alerts for family members whenever they come or go
- Chat with friends through the map
This best app for women’s safety follows the concept of adding guardians to alert them of emergencies. Activating SOS features can automatically start the video recording. Moreover, to make it more convenient to use, there are voice phrases that you can use to command the app. In short, you do not even have to touch the phone to alert people in case of an emergency.
Features of bSafe
- You can begin Live Streaming for your guardians to see
- SOS function lets you record videos automatically
- Set phrases and use them to command the app
- The app has been featured on ABC, CNN, NBC, Forbes, etc
- You can use the Fake Call feature to avoid certain situations
This women’s safety mobile application can be a perfect companion to keep you safe. The app lets you add up to 5 contacts for emergency alerts. You can send them text messages along with the Google Map location. Moreover, the app also works with voice commands.
Features of Rescuer
- Send text messages along with GPS location with one tap
- Use voice commands to send text messages asking for help
- Send unlimited text messages to other Rescuer users
- The app is exclusively available for Android only
This app for women security has a variety of features to offer. You can use the app to easily connect with Police in case of emergencies. Moreover, in case you witness a crime or face it, the app allows you to report it anonymously to the police. If your articles get stolen, you can use it to report that as well.
Features of CitizenCop
- Use the app to inform cops immediately in case of emergencies
- Stay anonymous while reporting a crime
- Check if the vehicle was stolen by running the registration number
- Send alerts if you are stuck in a situation and can not speak
- Keep a track of traffic and the latest news within the same app.