These phone tracker apps can be very helpful if your phone gets lost or stolen.
Our Top Picks
In this blog, we have listed down a few location tracking apps that can be used to locate phones but to understand how it’s done, it is crucial that you go through the features of each app mentioned further. To shortlist the best possible picks in this list of free phone trackers, we have reviewed them thoroughly. So, you can install any of these top apps that you find suitable for your requirements.
Best Cell Phone Tracker Apps to Download in 2023
mSpy is the best phone tracker app that monitors your child’s phone activity remotely and makes sure they are safe. This mobile monitoring app can be installed on your child’s phone and allows you to track their phone calls, instant messages, social media activity, location.
Notable features of mSpy app
- View all incoming, outgoing, or deleted text messages
- Calls, Text messages, GPS tracking, and 25 more features
- Track social media activity by accessing Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc
- Works on iPhone, iPad, or any Android device
This best Android and iPhone tracking app is useful if you want to share your location with trusted contacts, link family members’ GPS devices to ensure their safety. The free phone tracker app also allows you to find your lost or stolen phone with the help of accurate location tracking features. To keep track of your phones, GeoZilla is indeed the best possible pick from this list of best phone tracker apps.
Notable features of GeoZilla
- Add family members with their consents to track their phones anytime
- Share locations with trusted contacts to keep your phone on track
- Real-time location tracking allows finding phones easily
- SOS options if there is an emergency
Unlike other apps to track phones, this free phone tracker app not only tracks the lost device but also keeps a track of family members. This amazing phone tracking app allows the user to create various groups, communicate with contacts, and monitor the real-time location of the group members. This cell phone tracker even has a feature through which one can view the location history of group members.
Notable features of iSharing app
- Allows chatting with the group members
- Real-time alerts
- Safety features like panic alert
- Works as a walkie talkie
Glympse, easily titled as one of the best phone tracking apps, is another excellent pick to share real-time locations using GPS tracking. The best phone tracker app user also has the option to create in-app groups for better safety and security. The one feature that sets this one of the best phone tracker apps apart from other similar apps is that once the location is shared, the other person can view the map even without the installation of the Glympse app.
Notable features of Glympse app
- Shares location in real-time with a dynamic map
- Directs emergency and roadside personnel
- Provide a courtesy notice with ETA
- Option to coordinate with friends for social gathering
Due to the various features and useful functionalities of this one of the top apps to track cell phones, we can call Life360 the leading name. This best phone tracker app works flawlessly on all devices including phones, tablets, or the web. The live mobile location tracker online user can keep all the near and dear ones in the loop with its location-sharing feature. As compared to other apps, Life360 offers better safety features.Advertisement
For instance, in case of an emergency, the free phone tracker app can automatically call an ambulance and send notifications to emergency contacts.
Notable features of Life 360 App
- Real-time location sharing
- Option to create private groups
- Notification for arrival and departure of private group members
- Group chat for easy communication