These best sleep tracker apps will help you track your sleep better and help you have a productive day ahead.
Our Top Picks
Read on to know more about the best apps you can download to track your daily sleep.
Best Sleep Tracker Apps To Monitor Your Sleep in 2021
Sleep Cycle – Best sleep tracker app
With the Sleep Cycle App, you can analyze your sleep routine and monitor your sleeping patterns. The app tracks your light sleep mode phase and wakes you up with soft alarm tones that can range from 5 mins to 90 mins until you wake up. The app also records your snoring per day.
Features of the Sleep Cycle, the best sleep tracker app
- Your overall health in check through analysis of your sleeping pattern
- Place your device anywhere close to you for recording your schedule
- Check your sleep statistics and daily sleep graph
- Read stories to fall asleep quickly and wake up with gentle alarm tones
SleepScore – The best free sleep tracker app
SleepScore is an advanced sleep tracker app that observes your sleep and helps you schedule your sleep better. SleepScore operates on contactless tracking and gives daily scores between 0-100. This best sleep monitor app tracks your sleep in all 4 stages i.e light, deep, REM, and awakening. You can also set your goals or daily morning schedule.
Features of SleepScore, the best sleep monitor app
- Use other apps while listening to music
- Create your sounds professionally
- A full-screen digital clock which is perfect for a nightstand
- Mark sounds like your favorite that you can access easily
Sleep Bot – Best sleep analysis app
The Sleep Bot is an easy and intuitive app for tracking your daily sleep. There is no need to activate the app before going to bed every night. All you need to do is tuck yourself in and the rest will be done by the app itself. Though the app is currently available on Apple Store, the Android version is still under development and will be launched shortly. You can use the app with Apple Watch or even opt the contactless tracking.
Features of Sleep Bot, the best sleep monitoring app
- No need to activate the app daily
- Analyze movement patterns
- Analyze heart rate and other vital parameters
Fitbit – Best sleep analysis app
Fitbit is a popular name among wearable gadgets and smartwatches. With their latest innovation in wearable technology, they have acquired a recognizable feat in this industry. With their latest Fitbit app, they are also offering amazing features with their flawless technology.Advertisement
Apart from offering all the features of a fitness app, Fitbit also offers sleep tracking features that you can use to track your sleep and get all the necessary data related to your sleep cycle and habits.
Features of Fitbit app, the best sleep monitoring app
- Discover how long you slept
- Know your sleep quality
- Manage stress
- Night sleep score
- Sleep goal settings
- Bedtime reminders